Cherish Health Home Care : Redefining Compassionate Care
Our Home Health Aides are supervised by our Registered Nurses who visits each client’s home on a regular basis to assess client’s continued well-being and to ensure that all needs are being met .
The safety and the wellbeing of our clients is one of the most important pillars of our agency: as a result, our team undergo the following rigorous and mandatory background checks:
Our team is highly trained, screened, credentialed healthcare professionals.
Our Home Health Aides participate mandatory in-service training programs. The training programs include:
· OSHA (Right to Know)
· Blood borne Pathogens and Infection control
· Safety – personal and client
· Emergency/Disaster training
· Cultural Diversity
· How to Handle Complaints/Grievances
· Ethics Training
· Communication Barriers
· Patient Rights and Responsibilities